IPC Global Strategic Programme - Vision and Action Plan (2014-2018)
A multi-year and results-based action plan for delivery and impact of IPC
This four-page brief outlines the IPC Global Programme strategic direction, focus action areas and results for the next three years.
The IPC Global Strategic Programme (2014-2018) provides:
- An overarching and shared vision for the IPC comprising country, regional and global strategic priorities for next three years;
- A results-based programme with clear outcome, output and activity levels, and monitoring systems ;
- A common framework androad map for achieving IPC governance and institutionalization, capacity building, technical developments and uptake and use of IPC products;
- Interlinked work plans to maximise the global and regional efforts in support of the IPC implementation in the 50 targeted countries.
- Multi-donor and multi-level funding mechanism with multiple entry points at global, regional and country levels for donor, government and partner co-funding.